Friday 12 February 2016

Our Creative Corner -- Sew and sew.

For the challenge on Our Creative Corner the subject is sewing. I have made another page for my sewing book. I started out with some corrugated card and distressed some of the edges. Fresco paint went on next with some bronze embossing powder. I stuck on some sewing related images. I then used the sewing machine to sew on a zip. Next I added a dress form that I coloured and embossed. I dressed the form in some gold fabric. A home made button, tiny scissors, a bobbin, a tape measure, lace and a wooden sewing machine were added to finish it off.


3 comments:

Heather said...

Love this, especially the zip and little embellishments.

chrissie said...

This is wonderful Wendy and I love the idea of a special book for sewing art

Love Chrissie xx

Scrapintheattic.com said...

Wow lots of haberdashery and sewing elements! I really like the idea of a sewing book. Thank you for joining my challenge at Our Creative Corner, Jan x

Blog Archive