For the challenge on Our Creative Corner the subject is sewing. I have made another page for my sewing book. I started out with some corrugated card and distressed some of the edges. Fresco paint went on next with some bronze embossing powder. I stuck on some sewing related images. I then used the sewing machine to sew on a zip. Next I added a dress form that I coloured and embossed. I dressed the form in some gold fabric. A home made button, tiny scissors, a bobbin, a tape measure, lace and a wooden sewing machine were added to finish it off.
- Every Inchie Monday -- Towel
- More Dyan style journal pages.
- The Craft Barn Dictionary Challenge -- L for Lacy
- Tag Tuesday -- Layer upon layer
- Every Inchie Monday -- Earth
- Countryview crafts challenge -- Make your own back...
- Tag Tuesday -- Shakespeare
- Every Inchie Monday -- Beer
- Our Creative Corner -- Sew and sew.
- The Craft Barn Dictionary challenge -- F
- Tag Tuesday -- Get Inky
- Anything but cute -- Grungy Love
- Try it on Tuesday -- A fine romance The Artistic S...
- Every inchie Monday -- Slippers
- Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge & SanDee & Ameli...
- Tag Tuesday -- Shadows - Reflections
- The Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary Challenge -- Q
- My Book of the sea is finished.
- Every Inchie Monday -- Bulldozer
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2015 (154)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (122)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (50)
- ► 2009 (36)