Thursday 25 February 2016

The Craft Barn Dictionary Challenge -- L for Lacy

The Craft Barn Dictionary challenge this fortnight is L. I have chosen L for Lacy. The definition is "Lacelike in fineness or intricacy" I didn't use the word lace as some of it is made from lacy paper rather than real lace.
I used two of Tim's lacy dies for the bottom and main tag ( fragment die) I distress inked both tags and stuck them together.
I use an ornate oval die to frame the image of a lady in lacy attire. I then added lace at the top and some lace flowers to finish off.


http://thecraftbarnblog.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Alpha%2FDictionary%20challenge%202016

14 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely and very lacey.

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous tag Wendy, love the lace and image.
Yvonne xx

chrissie said...

Beautiful lace die and real lace

Love Chrissie xx

Annie said...

Oh, I love your lacy tag! Especially like that piece of lace at the top, it looks so interesting. Lace is a great texture element.

kaybee said...

Fabulous tag - love all the lacy layers.

thassos456 said...

Very beautiful tag. Love the lace and the lady image. :)

Julia said...

I love your lace tag, it looks very feminine.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, Wendy, this is a gorgeous tag. I like the romantic look to it, and all the lacy lace you used, both paper and real lace. It's a true beauty.

Lou said...

Wow so intricate and detailed! Beautiful layering too. Lou x

Craftyfield said...

Just beautiful! All the lacy elements illustrate the word and the vintage photo is very sweet!

Maggie said...

Gorgeous tag Wendy love the vintage look you have achieved
MaggieH

Jane said...

Wow, this is a beautiful tag!! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge!
Jane x

Lesley said...

Beautiful tag! Sorry I'm running late with commenting! xx

maggie said...

Love all the different types of lace you have brought together on your beautiful tag.

Blog Archive