Thursday 26 December 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

The second Christmas post with the words "I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit, but I can't get the flaming top off the bottle"
I have used the opposite inked side from last weeks and have used loads of numbers instead of stars. She might see stars, once she can get the top off at least one of the bottles. I must say she does look a bit cheesed off.
I am also entering this for Yvonne's theme on Art Journal Journey where the theme is words and numbers.


5 comments:

Neet said...

Well, she looks about as comfortable as my girl sitting on bottles does, with your girl sitting on those blocks. Good to see you using some other pictures to help illustrate the words, it makes a lot of sense that there are actual bottles there doesn't it?
Hope you had a lovely day yesterday and didn't have trouble with any corks or screw tops yourself.
Hugs, Neet xx

Heather said...

Love the sentiment! Very fitting. The perfect Christmas page.

Meggymay said...

That quote is still making me smile from the last page you used it on. I love this fun and quirky page Wendy/ Thank you again for your support this month, we are so happy to see your art pages there.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is SO clever, Wendy. I adore the way you used Neet's quote. I also LOVE the colors you chose. Really unconventional for December. Thank you beyond belief for also sharing this using Yvonne's theme at Art Journal Journey.

Dortesjs said...

Wish you Happy New Year - I hope it's the best year ever for you that wait around the corner - thanks for inspiration and keep it comming ;O))

Blog Archive