Tuesday 12 February 2019

Tag Tuesday -Mushrooms /fungi

My turn this week too choose the theme, so I have chosen Mushrooms/Fungi. I love the shapes of fungi, and like to eat some of them as well. When we lived in the Highlands of Scotland, we were surrounded by birch trees and the mushrooms and fungi used to grow on the trees and ground below them. I became quite expert in finding the ones we could eat  I hasten to add we are all still alive. The large tag is a piece of grey mount board so I decided to keep to the two colours . I started by using texture paste through stencil and then added stamped and coloured mushrooms. The smaller one is on a mop up piece of paper, with stamped and coloured Fly Agarics.



3 comments:

Heather said...

I love fungi too Wendy and these tags are great.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful indeed, the Fly Agaric particularly. Mushrooms have the most wonderful shape and these look quite delicious!!

Meggymay said...

Fantastic mushroom tags Wendy.
Yvonne x

Blog Archive