Friday 8 February 2019

Tag Tuesday - Hearts, hearts, hearts

My third and last tag for Tag Tuesday where the theme is Hearts, hearts, hearts. This time the tag is coloured with alcohol inks, and again has been in my pile of coloured tags for years. All the hearts were also in my pile of stash.
It's a good job I read through this before publishing, as the computer in it's wisdom had changed alcohol inks to alcoholics. Now a tag covered in alcoholics would have to be very large or gi-normous as my grandchildren would say.


5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great tag, perhaps alcoholics could be a new theme!

Heather said...

Another beauty - I love all the different heart shapes.

My name is Erika. said...

I like this tag a lot Wendy!

Michele said...

so many wonderful hearts, glad you linked up, i love it! happy valentine's day! xo

Sandra Wright. said...

Fab Tag Wendy..xx

Blog Archive