Monday 31 December 2018

Every Inchie Monday -- Cambodia

For the last inchie of the year I have chosen Cambodia as one of the countries we didn't visit during the year. ( The choice was ours this week)
I have drawn the national bird the Giant Ibis, and have sewn the national flower, the Rumdul, Mitrella Mesnyl. It is a tree found in most streets in Cambodia. Not an easy one to sew as it has a high raised centre.



                                                  The complete card inches for 2018


6 comments:

Heather said...

How lovely that tree must look in full bloom and the ibis is excellent too. Envious of your skills. Happy and Healthy New Year to you and yours.

Jolande said...

Those inchies are a lovely finish of this year.
I wish you a wonderful 2019 with a lot of creativity.

Jolande said...

Oh how nice to see all your inchies together, what a beautiful collection. I hope you will decide to join again next year.

Meggymay said...

Two beautiful inchies and it was good to see all the ones you have made this year altogether.
I hope you have a creative, happy and healthy New Year.
Yvonne xx

Margriet said...

Happy New Year!
Both inchies are beautiful, love the Ibis.
Hope you enjoyed our trip around the world and it would be great of you could join us again this year!

inkyfingy said...

Your inchies are wonderful, especially seeing them en masse like that. You did so much better than I...I intended to work on my sketching and water colour skills this past year but gave up after just a few months...Like the others, I do hope you decide to continue this year... I will miss our weekly "chats" and seeing your lovely stitching and drawing What ever you decided, I hope 2019 is a good year for you and yours. Dix

Blog Archive