Thursday 20 September 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet

Neet's choice again this week with masks, and the colours red and gold. I didn't add another colour this time.
My background is acrylic paint with gold through a stencil. The figures are Dylusions with stamped images of masks that luckily a friend had given me.
I am just back from a workshop in South Wales, so I am a bit tired, but came back with lots of work and three lots of homework to do before November and our next session. My car will know it's own way there soon.



1 comment:

Neet said...

I love those masks - lucky you having them. I adore Venetian masks and would have certainly played with some had I had them. Fabulous page!
Sorry for upsetting you because I am so late in posting but I KNOW I DID comment on this because I remember the Venetian masks as explained in my email.
Hugs, Neet xx.

Blog Archive