Thursday 13 September 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week we are in Wonderland, so it just had to be Alice and the white rabbit. I really struggled with this and found it difficult to find the right figures and this was the only rabbit I had apart from some really small ones. The colours are blue and pink, and as it is wonderland there is pink grass, my other colour is blue. Not happy with this one as I have obviously used the same blue on the sky and Alice's dress. After a day in the garden I just could not be bothered to change it.
 I wonder what Neet has done as she chose this theme as she loves Alice.


I am also adding this to Yvonne's theme on Art Journal Journey where the theme is A world of fantasy

7 comments:

Heather said...

It's Wonderland so it doesn't matter that Alice blends so nicely with the sky! I don't know how you manage to keep coming up with all these great interpretations.

Neet said...

I love your rabbit and it didn't have to be anything to do with Alice. My original idea was just to do lots of flowers and things, all large, and (ahem) "wonderful", and have tiny figures peeking out between the stems. Of course the upset tum put paid to that one so it had to be a quick think.
My fault for choosing blue - as we both found out with the dress colour.
Hugs, Neet xx

Meggymay said...

This is a fabulous and fun page Wendy and I hope Alice will enjoy an adventure.
Thank you for calling in to see me today and I had to stop by and say that it would be great if you added this page to Art Journal Journey. It fits the fantasy theme so well.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I personally love Alice, Wendy. I think her blue went well with the sky. People tell me I'm too hard on myself, so I will tell you the same. I think it's AWESOME and a perfect fit for Yvonne's theme at Art Journal Journey. I hope to see more of your fantasies, too.

Meggymay said...

Thank you for linking to AJJ Wendy this is a magical fantasy page.
Yvonne xx

froebelsternchen said...

A beautiful page Wendy! Great! Fab to see you linking to AJJ!Thank you ! Happy September! Hugs, Susi

craftytrog said...

I love your Alice page Wendy! xxx

Blog Archive