Thursday 24 May 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet

 My choice this week and the theme is under the sea with the colours blue and turquoise. I would have done a double page for this one, but this journal has a ring binding so it isn't possible. I think I would like to do a large size Dylusion journal if we do it again when these are full.
I used distress inks for my background in mermaid lagoon, salty ocean and blueprint sketch, mainly using the oxides version.
I then used Dyan's stamps for the images and a few seaweed stamps for the rest.
I am also very late doing this as I have only just come home from my daughters. I will pop over to see what Neet has done when I have published this.


2 comments:

Neet said...

Ha ha! Very funny and very colourful. Great page.
No choice with stamps as they are the only under the sea ones I have apart from more straight laced ones.
Hugs, Neet xx

Heather said...

I love the colours of the background and that the mermaid is part out of the picture. It really extends the design.

Blog Archive