Thursday 17 May 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week it was my choice and I chose Fossilised Amber and Rusty Hinge for the colours ( Distress inks) and Ammonite for the word. I used the two colours on the background and Vintage Photo for a third colour, with the ammonite stencil.
Having made my background which was easy I was then stuck, so sorry Neet couldn't resist doing this. Neet is a lot taller than me so Neet is the one on the left. I hasten to add we do not resemble in any way the Dylusion figures.


3 comments:

Neet said...

Love it, despite the fact that at my age I am sure pregnancy is out of the question. Maybe I just had a man-sized dinner!
Love the way you have done this - background, humour, figures!
Hugs, Neet xx

Heather said...

I love the ammonite stamps and Neet's glasses!

chrissie said...

Wonderful Wendy. Always a laugh on your blog for sure

Love Chrissie xx

Blog Archive