Tuesday 17 April 2018

Tag Tuesday -- Black and white with a spot of colour

For my second tag on Valerie's theme on Tag Tuesday I have made another one with a Dylusion figure, this time adding a spot of pink.
I have also included some photos of the poppies at Hereford cathedral, near where I live.







This is Haze who came down to my studio to help move all the pencils about. She has a short attention span so ended up looking at the fish.
She follows me like a little dog, as she is a bit lost having lost a brother and sister who for some reason tried to cross the road and didn't make it.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Those little pink dots liven up the whole image don't they?
I find those cascades of poppies very moving.
Poor lonely puss, so sad that the other two didn't come back.

Valerie-Jael said...

Your tag is gorgeous, love the pink dots. The poppies are wonderful at the cathedral, I saw a similar display being showed at the Tower of London. Poor little Haze, she must be feeling sad and lonely. Thanks for making another tag for TT, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

Joan said...

What a sweet tag - loving the pop of pink!!

Blog Archive