Thursday 2 November 2017

Thursday Journal with Neet

We are now on a new journal, which measures 8" x 8" and we will choose a new subject each week with a limited colour scheme. We have started off with Halloween, which will remind us when we started it, and kick start the new journal.
I thought I would like the smaller size, but now I'm not so sure. I found it harder to compose than the larger size, and many of my Dylusion stamps are too big for this size.
The colours this time are orange, green and black.


3 comments:

Neet said...

Fab page - love the hanging skulls.
I quite liked the page restriction funny how we both find different things inhibit us. Onwards and upwards, we might find we like it but I do think I might have to deviate as mentioned in y blog. Will tryj not to obviously.
Hugs, Neet

Heather said...

Love the orange colour - it certainly sets off the black elements clearly and sharply to great effect.

Meggymay said...

Great Halloween colours and a fabulous first page in your new journal.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive