Saturday, 4 November 2017

Another textile experiment.

This one was made with the help of texture paste through a stencil, and a build up of fabrics onto the top of the substate fabric. Puff paint was then added around the added pieces of fabric to hide the edges, and the whole piece was covered with black chiffon sewn and then melted with a heat gun. I added some hand stitching and beads to finish off.



I want to do this piece again, as I now realise how I could improve it, especially the colours.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the textures you have achieved as well as those interesting 'murky' colours. Murky is good!

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Oh wow this textures is amazing! What a fantastic fabric!
oxo Susi

Blog Archive