For this lesson we collaged some papers onto the pages and left space to draw the face. We then painted it with white gesso and when dry used watercolours. The watercolours work really well on the gesso as you can wipe it off or lesson the colour with a baby wipe. I can't draw faces but enjoyed doing this. She looks as if she could do with a holiday in the sun, instead of looking out of the window! I might even do another one, but don't hold your breath.
Thursday, 23 June 2016
- Tag Tuesday -- Quotes and sayings
- Every Inchie Monday -- Physics
- Journal page made for one of the Wanderlust lesson...
- Tag Tuesday -- My Fave book
- Pictures of open garden June 2016
- Every Inchie Monday -- Party
- Altered Book Box
- The Craft Barn Dictionary Challenge -- K
- Tag Tuesday- Whatever the weather
- Every Inchie Monday -- Radio
- The Craft Barn Dictionary Challenge - T
- Tag Tuesday -- I spy with my little eye.
- Every Inchie Monday -- Ghastly
- TAG TUESDAY -- FILM TITLE
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2015 (154)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (122)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (50)
- ► 2009 (36)