Tuesday 24 February 2015

Tag Tuesday -- In the style of

On Tag Tuesday it's in the style of. I was spoilt for choice here. I could have been idle and made a tag in the style of Tim Holtz, but decided to set myself something a bit more challenging. I therefore went for Gustav Klimt. I love his geometric designs and colours even though they are ones that I don't use much myself. I sort of copied one and coloured it with crayons, and the second one I used printed papers, doodled on them, and drew a ladies face. I used to love colouring as a child but find it a bit of a chore as an adult.



2 comments:

Heather said...

These are so different from each other but both capture the essence of Klimt. You are so clever.

Meggymay said...

Awesome tags Wendy, you have realy caught the style of Klimt with these two beauties.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive