On a vintage journey, Love is in the air is the theme, and as I don't normally do things with lots of hearts it was a real challenge for me. I started off with corrugated card and distressed it. I then painted it with red acrylic paint, crackle glaze and then Fresco vintage lace paint. While that was drying, I painted a wooden heart with my new Pebeo moon paints in red and silver. The background of the tag was then stamped with red ink. I added the saying, a Tim Holtz type heart, a stamped heart and several die cut hearts. There is also a handmade felt one. I attached the ribbon to the base of the tag added a TH key hole and finished it off with some beads hanging from the bottom.
I am also going to put this on next weeks Tag Tuesday.
- ► 2017 (169)
- ► 2016 (243)
- Artful Times DT piece -- Birds
- Try it on Tuesday -- Tic, Tac Toe
- Tag Tuesday -- In the style of
- Every Inchie Monday -- Snail
- Tag Along -- Travel
- Tag Along -- Warm colours
- Tag Tuesday -- Text
- Every Inchie Monday -- Texts
- Paperartsy Blog challenge No 3 -- Paint
- Artful Times DT piece -- Romance & Try it on Tuesd...
- Tag Along -- Rethink Gesso
- Tim Holtz style tag -- February Tag Tuesday -- V...
- Every inchie Monday -- Night
- A Vintage journey -- Love is in the air.
- Tag Tuesday -- Blues
- Every Inchie Monday -- Kitchen
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (122)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (50)
- ► 2009 (36)