Wednesday 12 March 2014

Artful Times -- Anything goes

As the theme is anything goes on Artful Times, I decided to use a Halloween house book, that a friend and myself have been doing for what seems like ages. She is Halloween mad, and I was getting so fed up with it, my book is a lot smaller than hers. I have put it on book rings, so that if she makes me do it again later on in the year, I can just add more pages.. The book is a mixture of collage and stamping, and every house is a different size and shape. I have scanned a few of the pages as well.




4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm not really fussed about Halloween but love the book. I like the way the pages are all different shapes.

chrissie said...

Love this book with the querky pages.

Great to have you join us at Artful Times. A new challenge will be posted tomorrow so hope you join us again

Love Chrissie x

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic piece! Valerie

Neet said...

Now I need to know where you got some of those images. I love the Poe one very much. I "need" a Poe stamp or two (note not 'want')
Love your haunted house.
Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive