Tuesday 14 January 2014

Tag Tuesday -- Capital Cities

For my tag on Tag Tuesday this week, I have used a tag that I had already put a textured background on. It was texture paste that I had coloured blue. I have no idea what I did this for, but I thought it looked a bit like windows in a tower block. I stamped Big Ben, and added a 3D red bus, and telephone kiosk, some ribbon of the Union Jack and crowns. I stamped a pigeon, and put another one on top with a foam pad
A stamped London and a postmark were also added.
      I had made another one before this, but wasn't so happy with it. The tags were both coloured with distress inks, and on the second one I added a small rectangle of a printed London handkerchief tissue. The Tower Bridge and label were stamped. Union Jack buttons and ribbon and a crown brad were added.



1 comment:

massofhair said...

Lovely iconic images used, great colours & tons of interest :-) x

Blog Archive