Tuesday 14 January 2014

Tag Along -- Home Sweet Home

Having just come across a challenge site called Tag Along, I just had to join in, you know what I'm like for tags. It's called Home Sweet Home, and I just happened to have a little fabric bird house that I had made and not used. I had dyed the fabric and stenciled some flowers on the bottom. The bird is made out of fabric paper, and the word printed onto fabric. The top leaves are stamped with paint, and the lower ones are fabric. I have sewn all the leaves and house on with the machine.


7 comments:

PaulineC said...

I really love your tag Wendy. Thanks for sharing it and the tag challenge blog. Pauline C

Deborah said...

What a fabulous fabric tag, so cool.

Heather said...

I love fabric tags and this one is no exception. When I have finished my online course and have a bit more spare time I shall have to try out one of these challenges.

Meggymay said...

Beautiful birdhouse tag Wendy.
Yvonne x

massofhair said...

Fab to see so many different textures on your Tag, looks very cute:-) xxx

chrissie said...

Wonderful tag Wendy and great that you could use this adorable little fabric bird house.

Love Chrissie x

sheila 77 said...

This is exquisite, Wendy, I really like this little bird and his little house. You don't see a lot of textiles in these challenges so this is very refreshing and so well done and I was interested to read the techniques you used.

Blog Archive