For the challenge on Tag Tuesday, I have chosen to make a fabric one. The main fabric is a heavy calico, and I frayed the edges at the bottom and sides. I printed the picture onto fabric, and stitched it on with the machine. I then added some lace and ribbon, finally finishing off with some small flowers. The tag was then backed with pelmet vilene, an eyelet made at the top, and some ribbon trimmings threaded through.
- Every Inchie Monday - Bag
- Tag Tuesday -- Egypt
- Every Inchie Monday -- Gate
- Artful times Challenge 38 - Scrap art
- Show us your twinchies - Autumn and Autumn colours...
- Tag Tuesday -- Wings
- Layers and layers
- Every Inchie Monday - Road
- Tag Tuesday - Mother and child
- Autumn canvas and samples made on Lynda Monk cours...
- Every Inchie Monday - Car
- Every Inchie Monday - Night watchman
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (50)
- ► 2009 (36)