Tuesday, 27 December 2011
For the last three years I have been in a swap where we make 12 presents ( all the same) for the other participants. We each receive 12 different ones in return. It's very interesting to see what the others make. This year all the work was brilliant, and there are some really useful things. I made glasses cases, which can also be used as a scissor case.
I felted a piece of calico with wool tops, placed some yarn bits, and shiny fibres, and then covered the whole thing with organza. I then machined over the top with straight and fancy stitches. I zapped the whole thing with the heat gun, and cut it into the required shape. I lined the front and back which is made from patterned fabric, and assembled the whole case.
- ► 2017 (171)
- ► 2016 (243)
- ► 2015 (154)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (122)
- ► 2012 (42)
- Fabric tags
- 12 days of Christmas swap.
- Tim Holtz style Christmas tags Days 11 & 12
- Tim Holtz style Christmas tags Day 10
- Tim Holtz Style Christmas tags Day 9
- Tim Holtz style Christmas tags Day 8
- Tim Holtz style Christmas tags Day 6 and 7
- Tim Holtz style Christmas tags Day 4 and 5
- Tim Holtz style Christmas tags Day 2 and 3
- Tim Holtz style Christmas tags
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2010 (50)
- ► 2009 (36)