Thursday 15 September 2022

Thursday Journal with Neet

We are starting a new set of sayings today, found by Neet. They are snarky comments from Tim Holtz. The first one is 'I am fabulous'  Suzanne has just had a row with her boyfriend who seems to be getting really fed up with her putting all her pets first and letting him down. It's "I have to take the cat to the vet, I have to go to town to get the dog a coat for the Winter, the bird cage needs cleaning out, the dog has to be walked every day" and so it goes on. He has had enough, he likes animals but doesn't want to have his life ruled by them. He had gone round to see her to see if she fancied going on a holiday to Cyprus. All he got from that was " I can't possibly leave all my animals and there's no one I can trust to look after them properly" Tom said to her as he's was leaving the room "you'll be lucky to find any one with an attitude like that" Suzanne just turned her back on him and said, no problem, I am fabulous.

I am linking this to Art Journal Journey, where Need's theme is Fur or feathers




6 comments:

Neet said...

Well, she certainly looks as if she didn't care if he took "a hike" or not. The figure you chose really has the attitude in her stance.
A great page and story Wendy, and I love the furry cat she has. But then we both like cats don't we?
Have a good weekend.
Hugs, Neet xx

DVArtist said...

Oh she is fabulous. Love her clothes. Have a great day today.

Valerie-Jael said...

And this is fabulous, too! Wonderful! ThANKS for joining us at AJJ, too! Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

She does look fabulous Wendy. And I like how you put the head on the fed up boyfriend. How could anyone want to miss a trip to Cypress? Even though I am traveling and ready to get home to my dogs today. Thanks for sharing with us a AJJ. Sorry I have no tag for tag Tuesday but I e been away. Hope all is well. Hugs Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have always said "Love me, love my cat." I can totally agree with Suzanne. I think this is fabulous. It is absolutely an adorable set of images and a great back story. Thank you for sharing this impressive entry with us using Neet's theme at Art Journal Journey.

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love your beautiful work of art and the story behind it, Wendy!

Blog Archive