Thursday 9 April 2020

Thursday Journal with Neet

The words this week the words are ' A group of people is called, A no thanks' As I had a double page coloured and stencilled in a sea colour and I hadn't done a sea scene for a long time I decided to go with that.
The people are looking over the edge of the tank, and the fish do not like it.
There are circles on the background, so I can enter this in Valerie's theme of geometric shapes on Art Journal Journey


Another lovely sunny week has seen me in the garden again, and I am definitely getting hundreds of celandines dug up. After this lockdown is finished, I don't want to see another celandine for years.
Some pictures of the garden and the last one, my first needlecelted picture.







I hope everyone is well, stay safe.

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your beautiful under water world, so pretty. I would like to go for a swim somewhere like that! Great idea with the circles in the background, and thanks for linking to AJJ, much appreciated. LOVE that felted picture, wow, it's a dream. Well done. Take care, hugs, Valerie

Meggymay said...

A wonderful page Wendy and thank you for linking it to Valerie's AJJ theme. I liked the message in the sentiment you added, there are still folk gathering closer than the should.
Your felt picture looked beautiful.
Stay safe and well.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

Wendy your quote for the week is perfect for our times right now. I love all the sea creatures and fish!!!!! And those faces looking in are so much fun. This is a clever page and I am glad you linked it up to Art Journal Journey too. And your felted picture is beautiful also. So tranquil. Hope you are staying well. Hugs-Erika

Heather said...

Love the page and the way you deepened the blue of the sea as it deepened.
Your garden must be looking beautiful just now and your needlefelted picture is delightful. Happy gardening and stay safe.

Neet said...

A lovely page Wendy. My computer is playing up and so I have arrived here via Art Journal Journey. It did an update (I did not request one - it just did it - overnight and has not been right since). I can get some things but not others - go figure!
Lovely garden pictures too - bet you are tending it well at this time. Hope the weather holds for you.
Hugs, Neet xx

Karen said...

The little fishes faces are the way I feel now when I'm out and people are too close ~ I love your felted picture that is amazing, the sheep are precious. Beautiful blooms too.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

The underwater world is such a beautiful journal, well thought out!
The felt picture is so pretty.
Hope you are staying well, hugs Elke

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful and fun underwater journal pages. Great colors and images. The pictures are pretty and your felted piece is amazing!!!

Blog Archive