Thursday 28 November 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

'In my experience, I am right' are the words this week and I have chosen these figures as I thought the one on the left would have said the words and the one of the right looks decidedly bored with her.
It's still raining here and I dare not walk on the lawn, as it just brings up all the earth.
This does mean that I spend a bit more time in my studio, getting some pieces ready to sew and put on canvas. As we are not having any workshops at the moment I need to keep going and not loose my mojo.



3 comments:

Neet said...

Love pink and green together so the figures really stand out against that lovely background.
So sorry the weather down there is as bad as up here (by the sounds of it) and your lovely lawn cannot be walked on. Not to worry, gives you an excuse o craft more.
Hugs, Neet xx

Heather said...

Another pithy sentiment - I love them, and the ladies with attitude that come with them.

Meggymay said...

The sentiment on this fantastic page is a good one and goes so well with your two ladies who seem to have different opinions on something.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive