Thursday 17 October 2019

Thursday Journal with `Neet

This week the words are ' I'm not and early bird, or a night owl. I'm some form of permanently exhausted pigeon'
 I used a background that was the right hand side of a previous double page I had made. It's Dylusion inks sprayed on and then the page pressed onto the opposite one.  I thought this figure had the right stance and look for the quote.
This is a scheduled post as I am in Telford with one of my daughters at the Aqua trade exhibition where you see and order all the new things for your marine and reptile shop.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love the quotes you are given and this one fits me like a glove! Those background colours are gorgeous and so rich.

Neet said...

What a lovely background. You are much braver than I am using spray inks. Gorgeous colours.
Hope you enjoy your day with Karen.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

Fun page Wendy. I enjoy seeing how your and Neet make your takes on these quotes.

Words and Pictures said...

An excellent depiction of the words - she definitely looks like she means what she says, and the dark shadows crowding in are so atmospheric. Such fun.
Alison x

Blog Archive