Thursday 18 October 2018

Journal Page with Neet

This is the penultimate journal page in this format, and will then start to use a larger journal for our new challenges. This week the theme is feathers and the colours orange and purple. I did a plain orange background with purple leaves and a purple nest made out of old paper strips. The two parent birds are Dylusions and the baby a Paperartsy Zinki mini. ( I just couldn't resist it)
I will be in Cornwall this week, so this post is scheduled.


I am also entering this in  Art JournalJourney where Linda's theme is creature comforts.


6 comments:

Heather said...

Hope the weather is kind for your visit to Cornwall. Love the colours and the text. That nest is such a simple yet clever idea.

froebelsternchen said...

This is amazing and so fun!Brought a big smile on my face! A fantastic page and perfectly fitting our theme at AJJ! Thank you very much dear Wendy for your support of the challenge! I really look forward to your future pages in the bigger journal as well!
Happy weekend!
Hugs, Susi

Meggymay said...

Wendy this had me smiling as well. You always find super words to add to your fantastic fun pages.
Yvonne xx

Linda Kunsman said...

Ha ha- what a fun, colorful and delightful page!! Thanks so much for joining in at AJJ!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Although I’m still not well, I apologize for taking so long to visit, but I am just now making it out of bed.

I adore your darling journal page with all that vivid color. It was well worth me getting out of bed for. Thanks for sharing it with us at Art Journal Journey, Wendy.

Neet said...

Loving this - I wouldn't be able to resist this PPA one either. He is so cute, I am in love with him. Great idea!
Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive