Monday 6 August 2018

Every Inchie Monday -- China

This week we are off to the far East and China. I thought this one was going to be easy, so why did I try to sew a panda. It looks like a very silly panda as well. The Red Crowned Crane which is China's National bird was also impossible to draw in any other way apart from one in flight,
I can't believe that for our holiday this year we are in the Scottish Highlands, which seems to be the only place in Europe that has wall to wall cloud and rain. We also have three grandchildren who want to go to the beach.




3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the crane soaring up into the sky, and you judge yourself far too harshly - the panda is fine and instantly recognisable. Enjoy your holiday inspite of there being no beaches in the part of Scotland you are going to!

Cathy said...

Your inchies are awesome! I love the panda!

Anonymous said...

Both inchies are great, love the panda! Hope you hols was not all damp! Dx

Blog Archive