Thursday 12 July 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week we are off to Gay Paree, and I just couldn't do a page without the Eiffel Tower. ( It is a photograph that my brother took)
The background is distress oxides and a stencil. The figures are Dylusions and the dog one of Tim Holtz. I enjoyed doing this one, it has made a great break from sorting out the garage which has been full of stuff since we moved here. Hopefully tomorrow the forth day should see the end of it. I still have all my son's boxes to repack and sort, I am not looking forward to doing that.


2 comments:

Heather said...

It's far too hot to travel but I have enjoyed my trip to Paris with your journal page. That's a great photo of the Eiffel Tower. Good luck with the sorting. Isn't it strange that we are always left to sort out our children's stuff?!

Neet said...

ha ha, now I have an explanation for that figure with a hat head. Thanks for that one.
Glad you enjoyed doing this page - was it my suggestion and your choice of colour - tried to remember but pretty certain I chose Paris around the same time as "Holiday"? Not that it matters.
Lovely page and great humour as always.
Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive