Thursday 28 June 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week it was my choice and boy did I regret it when it came to doing the page. I had chosen grey and orange as the colours, and I then added pink for the third colour. The word was elephant. Although I have lots of elephant images and stamps, finding one to go on the size of page proved to be difficult. I went for a "not" real one in the end to go with the Dylusion figures.
The words were another problem, so I left them until the morning, once again being late with my post. I am going to have to organise myself better than this, as I am away a lot in July.


2 comments:

Heather said...

Love those colours - very fitting for this weather - and the sentiment.

Neet said...

Great idea but I thought you would be using an Indian stamp - just had that firmly fixed in my head - shows how wrong we can be.
Love your page though, Indian elephant or not. (Meant one of those wooden Indian stamps you have lots of)
Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive