Monday 23 October 2017

Every Inchie Monday -- Squirrel

This week I have used the red squirrel for my inchies, as I don't like our very prolific grey squirrel, who do a lot of damage. I have drawn the stampbord one and hand sewed the other. The sewn one looks a bit blurred and my scanner is playing silly beggars again. How can a bit of computer equipment have moods ???
I don't seem to have had much time at home recently and am trying to catch up on everything. The weather is awful, cold and wet, so the garden is not getting any attention either.



4 comments:

Heather said...

Two delightful Squirrel Nutkins.

sally said...

Weather is being kind to our local red squirrels! Spent time cutting back my jungle today but not a Nutkin in sight :-(

Sally

inkyfingy said...

These are both lovely. Red squirrels are a lovely colour, delightful little chaps...do you have both where you live? Dx

freebird7100 said...

I love both of your squirrels! They are both adorable

Blog Archive