Monday 22 May 2017

Go Tag Thursday -- Tape Measures/ruler

On Go Tag Thursday the theme is Tape measure/ruler, and yes I do know it's Monday. I seem to be running out of days very quickly. I am putting this on before I go out and tackle a bit more of the garden. Only 12 days to go before we open.
    For this tag I made myself use pink. I covered the tag with paper and added a background stamp.
The dress form I dressed in pink fabric. I also added some paper lace die cuts and some sewing charms and brads, and of course some measuring tape.


I am also entering this on Tag Tuesday where Valeries theme is anything goes.
http://wendyscraftjournal.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/on-go-tag-thursday-theme-is-tape.html

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tag. Are you opening your garden? Hugs, Valerie

Joan said...

Very pretty tag! I love the pink!!

Heather said...

A lovely girlie tag. I love the charms.

Sandra Wright. said...

A delightful Tag..love the sewing theme, always a favourite for me..sweet sewing machine charm too...
Thank you for joining us at Go Tag Thursday...x

chrissie said...

A really terrific tag with wonderful ideas. Great to have you at Tag Tuesday. Hope all goes well with the garden and you do as well as last year or even better.

Love Chrissie xx

Blog Archive