Friday 21 April 2017

Thursday Journal with Neet

 OK what has happened to the week, where did Thursday go. Neet has just phoned and asked if I had forgotten to do my journal, no I said I'll just go and put it on. I did wonder why she had phoned as often it doesn't get finished and put on until after lunch. Neet then informs me that it is actually Friday today.
This week the theme is masculine. I have used a previously painted page and then used a couple of  masks and black paint to blank out some of the background. I have used lots of vehicle stamps for the "boys toys"




4 comments:

Neet said...

What a good idea to use the masks and then use the cars. What a lemon are you - Friday - Humph!!
Not to worry, it is an age thing
Hugs, Neet xx

chrissie said...

Terrific ideas on this masculine page Wendy

Love Chrissie xx

Meggymay said...

I've been having a good catch up tonight Wendy and your posts have been great. I loved the tags and of course this fantastic journal page.
Yvonne xx

Heather said...

This is so clever. I love the way that the two figures grab one's attention, then the boys' toys come into focus.

Blog Archive