Monday 29 August 2016

Go Tag Thursday -- Go bold with colour

I've been over at my daughters looking after my three young grandchildren, I am now tired and not firing on all cylinders. I am a bit late with this tag for Go Tag Thursday, and have struggled to get going on anything today. I painted the background with Dylusion paints and used a stencil and stamping to finish the background.
I use and image and saying also from Dylusions. I am completely hooked on everything Dylusion, and use them a lot in journals and on tags. The small dopey looking dog is from Tim Holtz.



4 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

Oh,your Tag did make me smile..love that facial expression..the sentiment and dog too...
I feel the same after a weekend of having a 2yr old for the weekend..my mojo goes on vacation every time,lol..
Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge...x

chrissie said...

Fun tag and great colours for the background

Love Chrissie xx

hazel said...

A brilliant and fun tag Wendy - lovely colours.
xxx Hazel.

Heather said...

I haven't tried those paints but the colours are lovely. A pretty good result for a worn out granny!

Blog Archive