Saturday 26 March 2016

Wanderlust abstract painting

This year I have joined Wanderlust, a year long internet art class. They have 24 teachers showing us different techniques and the last one was to let yourself go as far as the painting was concerned.
 You put a choice of acrylic paint on your palette and just splodge it on without any preconceived ideas of what you were doing. I chose the blue and green colours to start with and then added some red for contrast. I am quite pleased with the result. My OH has called it the underground. The canvas measures 24" x 18"






2 comments:

Heather said...

I really like your painting though am not usually attracted to modern art. I have seen far less interesting pieces of work in galleries. Keep up the good work. The course sounds great.

Meggymay said...

Wonderful page Wendy, it sounds a fantastic course. I love the look of movement with the swirling paint.
Happy Easter.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive