After going on a Dyan Reaveley workshop I am now trying to fill not one but three art journals. The idea behind this is to work on one page, and it dries do a page in another one. At this moment in time I have lots of painted and inked pages with very little on them. Here are a few of the finished or nearly finished pages. The top one is in the large journal with pockets for tags. The others are in the smaller ones. I will put some more on later in the week.
- ► 2016 (243)
- Tag Tuesday -- Nature's bounty.
- Dyan Reaveley style journal pages.
- Every Inchie Monday -- Hotel
- Fabric accordion book
- Tag Tuesday -- Something old something new
- Every Inchie Monday -- Myth
- Tag Tuesday -- White space
- Every Inchie Monday -- Rhythm
- Tag Tuesday -- I remember when
- Every inchie Monday -- Ear
- Tag Tuesday -- Blues and browns
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (122)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (50)
- ► 2009 (36)