Tuesday 12 May 2015

Tag Tuesday -- Music

A very simple, literal tag from me this week, as not only is my brain not working , but our internet only works for short periods of time. If you don't catch it in those few minutes you can do the Spring cleaning, weed the garden and go shopping while it sulks and won't play. It was bad when we lived in Wales, but this is coming a very close second.
I hadn't a clue what to do for this music theme, and all I could think of was sheet music and an instrument. Luckily I had three music type stamps and embossed them with black. Now I've finished it I can think of several other things I could have done.


3 comments:

chrissie said...

Slow internet is such bind Wendy.

Love the tag with the great background and music images

Chrissie xx

My name is Cindy said...

My crafting brain is completely awol at the mo and I am, hardly getting on the pc - beginning to wonder if I actually miss it! Anyhoo stopped by to wish you a happy birthday as I know your card won't arrive in time - the clue being it is still sitting on my desk!! Hope you have a good day! Cindyx

Heather said...

Whatever other ideas you might have used, I love this tag just the way it is.

Blog Archive