Thursday 29 January 2015

Tim Holtz style tag for January 2015

This is my take on Tim's tag for this month, a bit late as usual. Having only made four last year, I am trying to do better this time. I don't have all the things Tim used, but managed to substitute most of them. I used tissue wrap first of all and coloured it with distress paint and stains, I stuck on the words and covered the whole tag with glue and seal. I then added the word and the newly glitz no 5. Last of all I added some embellishments, and dabbed the twenty and one with gold paint.


4 comments:

Heather said...

I love the shadowy effect you have achieved on the background for this tag, and the colours in general. It's still January so you are not late, and fits the theme perfectly.
Each tag you make comes with it's own mini tutorial!

chrissie said...

Very Tim like tag Wendy with lots of interesting things on it

Love Chrissie

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Great tag!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fantastic tag! Great take on Tim's challenge!

Blog Archive