Tuesday 30 September 2014

Try it on Tuesday Guest designer piece. Animals, wild or pets.

Avril on TIOT has kindly asked me to be guest designer for this challenge and this is what I made. I love elephants, and decided to make a wall hanging. I started off with some corrugated card, distressed it a bit and painted it with Fresco paints. I stamped some elephants and cut them out. I stamped  Indian images on the background, and stuck the elephants on top.
The panel was then stuck onto some card, to which I adhered some elephant and Indian ribbon ( Braid ) to, I hung some elephant charms to the bottom, and some lace and a metal embellishment to the top. Some sari ribbon to hang it with and I was finished.




8 comments:

chrissie said...

This is stunning Wendy. The ribbon is very beautiful and the elephant colours amazing.

Great to have you ascour guest designer this week

Love Chrissie x

Heather said...

I love this little hanging and congrats on becoming a guest designer.

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice work Wendy, lovely to have you with us this week. Valerie

Meggymay said...

Fantastic project Wendy. Love the elephants. Thank you for being our Guest at TioT's this challenge.
Yvonne x

Mrs.B said...

Hi Wendy. I love this hanging - wonderful imaged and the braid frames it beautifully.
Thanks for joining us on this challenge.
Avril xx

Bee and Dee said...

A lovely hanging, the colours are stunning, welcome as a guest designer on TIOT, hugs Bee

Margik said...

A wonderful design, Wendy. I really love those amazing elephants and lovely colours.
Thank you for being our Guest Designer for this challenge.
Mar x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your visit - this one of your creations I like very much - lovely!

Blog Archive