Tuesday 11 February 2014

Tag Along -- Pink Love

I am a bit late with this one. Tag Along has pink love as it's theme, and I am not a great lover of pink, but enjoyed doing this one. I must work in pink a bit more to get me out of the blue/green mould.
The tag is covered in one of Tim Holtz Shabby vintage papers ( Hardly used stack) and I then stenciled some hearts on with distress inks and embossed them with clear embossing powder. The little girl in the house was something I had made earlier, and was luckily in pink.
 

4 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Great tag, thanks for joining us at Tag Along !
Corrie x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful tag Wendy, its an adorable image.
Yvonne

chrissie said...

Such a pretty tag Wendy with a lovely pink hue and wonderful image

Chrissie x

Moira said...

She is so lovely in her pink haven, gorgeous tag

Blog Archive