For this challenge on Artful Times we had to use stencils and/or masks. I have this mission to use up my Dreamweavers embossing paste before it goes hard. I decided to make my usual tags and set about pushing the paste through my chosen stencils. The tags had been inked before hand. I was a bit surprised to find that when they were dry, the embossing paste had soaked up some of the colour from the inks. That will save me having to colour the paste now, as I will try to work with the colours, rather than try to alter them. Here are the first stages.
I am not sure what to do next, so thinking cap on. I have managed to do two Time ones, but still stuck with the other two. I will do those at a latter date, when inspiration strikes. I added several stamped images, and various charms to the tags, leaving a bit of the textured background showing.