Sunday, 9 March 2008

Original art

I have been having a go at painting on a small scale for a swap I'm in. I seem to be stuck on a poppy theme, but as they seem to be very popular, it isn't a problem. For such a keen gardener, I find it quite difficult to paint flowers, and make a better job if I do them from memory. If the flowers are in front of me, I can make a real pigs ear of it.. I am fairly pleased with the results here, and they have gone off to the host. It will be interesting to see what I get back



















8 comments:

MARGARET FIELD said...

Loving those Poppies Wendy, especially as they are my favourite flower.

xxx

Maureen said...

These are lovely Wendy - maureen x

Angie said...

Love these Wendy x

Jinny say's said...

WOW these are fab Wendy- x

Artyfax said...

Great paintings Wendy, very fresh and natural.

Agnes the Red said...

Loving these Wendy. Ange.

duckface said...

these are great hope you carrying on painting as your producing great results

konnykards said...

Love the poppies Wendy - hope one's coming my way in the swap!

Blog Archive